Inquiries & Information Requests

Inquiries about the stock

1) In line with the digitalization of stock certificates, various procedures such as changing address and requesting share purchases will generally be handled by the party managing your stock trading account (e.g., securities company). Please contact your securities company or other institution that holds your shares. Please note that Uniden's share registry administrator (Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation) can not handle these procedures.

2) Applications regarding shares registered in special accounts should be directed to our share registry administrator, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation. Note that any branch of Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation can handle share-related procedures.

Share registry administrator and special accounts Account Management Body,
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation

Securities Trading Division, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
10-11, Higashisuna, 7-chome Koto-ku, Tokyo 137-8081, Japan
Tel: 0120-232-711 (toll free)

IR-related Inquiries

IR Manager, Personnel & General Affairs Section Uniden Corporation
2-12-7, Hatchobori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8512, Japan
Tel:03-5543-2812 Fax:03-5543-2926
IR Inquiry

TEL: 0120-06-6815

Document Requests

If you would like to receive copies of printed materials published by Uniden Corporation for investors and shareholders, please contact IR Manager.
email :